Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome to my Journey!


Over the past two years, my life changed drastically. I got married, and had two kids back to back. My girls are my life, and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I am happy with the way my life is going, but I am not happy with the way my body is.

Having two babies 13 months apart changed my body drastically. And now all my free time is spent caring for the girls.

This blog will follow my journey to get back in shape and lose the baby weight. The main reason I decided to write a blog is to hold myself accountable. My main goal is to get into shape, teach my girls HEALTHY eating habits and to feel better about myself and my body.

There have been too many times I told myself that I'll start my diet tomorrow, start walking tomorrow, start eating healthy after I finish this piece of mint chocolate chip ice cream cake. I need to make a change, and it needs to start now.

I will be a skinny mom one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment