Monday, April 26, 2010

Walk off the Cellulite

I wish I took before pictures of my legs.  I had some pretty bad cellulite just two weeks ago, and just yesterday I bought a short skirt!  Honestly, I haven't worn a skirt in almost 5 years, because of how bad my cellulite was.  I can't believe, walking is making the cellulite go away.  It's not gone completely, but I can only see it if I squeeze my skin and really look for it.  I've tried all those lotions that promise to get rid of cellulite, and nothing worked...but WALKING DOES! Oh my gosh, I really can't believe it!  Now, if I can only find a cure to get rid of stretch marks!

Unrelated, I found an older pair of roller blades at home today.  I was quite the spectacle at 5:30 am on Rollerblades.  If my neighbors were watching, I'm sure they had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment