Friday, April 30, 2010

Low Cal/High Fiber/High Protein Lunch...oh EASY and YUMMY too!

I just wanted to share my lunch really quickly since it was so yummy. I have to thank a friend who mentioned a flat bread pizza she made the other day (thanks, Lexy!).  I stole the idea and it was so yummy!

200 Calories / 14 Fat / 9 Fiber / 22 Protein

Healthy Flat Bread Pizza:
  • 1/2 a roll Arnold's Select 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins
  • 1 large whole mushroom (chopped)
  • 2 thin slices of green peppers (chopped into small cubes)
  • 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
  • Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
  • 1 piece of Canadian bacon (chopped into small cubes)
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Place sandwich Thin on a pizza pan.
  3. Spread 1 tablespoon on top of bread.
  4. Add mushrooms, green peppers, Canadian bacon, cheese.
  5. Cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Serve with baby spinach and tomato salad! (I did steal some spinach before I took the picture...oops, but it was too yummy to not)
Enjoy!

yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.



For now,
PlumpMom


1 comment: