Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, Good God, this is embarrassing

I'm embarrassed to post these pictures. The only reason I'm making myself do this is to show the world (or the 2 people that may be reading this blog), how unflattering my body is today. I'm pretty good at hiding this thanks to clothes and spanx. These pictures really do bare it all.

My hopes is that by admitting this, I will not give up and will accomplish my goal.

I took these pictures after coming home from a 30 minute walk. So they aren't pretty...well, that's not really an excuse.

Here they are, poochy belly and all.

And, before you judge, please be kind. I carried two babies in there over the course of 2 years. I gained 60+ lbs with both of the girls during my pregnancies too so it stretched quite a bit. I know these pics aren't pretty, but with some hardwork, I hope to see a change.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for having the courage to post these. I know it was hard...I did this myself on a fitness website.

    That said, you look great for having 2 kids in such a tight time frame! You can reach your goals and I think it won't take you that long!

    ReplyDelete