Friday, April 16, 2010

It's all about choices

Before I started taking this seriously, pizza, pasta, burgers and anything cheese covered made up the majority of my meals. I'm now learning to change the way I eat. I'm not going to lie, it's hard.

I met my husband for a late lunch today. I ordered a julienne salad (didn't eat all the cheese), and the waitress put down a bread basket. Before, I would have probably eaten two bread rolls...not today. But, I did sneak in 4 waffle cut french fries from my husbands plate (yum...ha!).

Anyways, here's lunch and dinner for today. And to be honest, it was pretty dang good. Dinner was especially great!


Lunch: Julienne Salad with Turkey, ham, cheese, egg, artichoke hearts, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers.

Dinner: HOMEMADE Roasted chicken legs, asparagus and broccoli (E loved this too!)

yum yum yum yum yum.

For Now,
PlumpMom

No comments:

Post a Comment