Monday, April 19, 2010

Eating healthy is actually really yummy

I am not counting calories. I don't know how to do that, a I really don't want to spend time examining the side of a box. Instead, I'm just trying to make healthier choices.

A typical breakfast for me before, would be a 3 or 4 egg omelet with bacon and cheese, 2 pieces of toast topped with nutella, and maybe some sausage too. The past few days, I've changed up my breakfast choices and I have to admit, they were delicious. E was enjoying the fruits too!

My favorite was what my husband made for me Sunday morning. (not pictured below) It was a 2 egg white omelet with onions, banana, yogurt and 1/2 slice of whole wheat bagel with peanut butter.

Saturday Morning: Bananas, Blueberries, yogurt, 1/2 of a whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter.



This Morning: Strawberries, Blueberries, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and 1/2 of a whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter.



Yum yum yum yum yum.

For now,
Plumpmom

No comments:

Post a Comment